Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year

I haven't blogged since 2010 and in a few days, it's going to be 2012! I guess that's enough to prove I'm a procrastinator. I decided to put together a post about some of my favorite 2011 memories. 2011 was a very good year. I couldn't have been more blessed. The start of the new year symbolizes a fresh start. I can't wait for mine :)

Favorite memory #1: taking a leadership class. Taking that course taught me a lot about myself and how I could do better to improve.

Favorite memory #2: BASKETBALL! I joined the basketball team after making it through tryouts! We won four out of our ten games, but no matter! For us, the season was fun and a great learning experience. I really enjoyed branching out and being apart of a sport.

Favorite memory #3: my first pear of TOMS! Grey, to be exact. Incredibly comfortable. If you haven't already gotten some, I suggest you do. AHHH, they're amazing and they come in a variety of colors as well!

Favorite memory #4: watching the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn Part I! YES, I am a Twihard! I don't know what else you'd expect out of me. The story is absolutely amazing (I love the word amazing)

Favorite memory #5: baking eight dozen cupcakes and frosting them with swirls for Sabrina's wedding! I love to bake.

Favorite memory #6: watching Xani's ballets and doing her hair :)

Favorite memory #7: making a twitter! Ohh, that was a great idea! AND making a tumblr as well!

Favorite memory #8: sleeping for prolonged amounts of time

Favorite memory #9: running around Maggie's neighborhood with a bottle of red mountain dew and screaming our heads off!

Favorite memory #10: Christmas 2011. It was glorious. I love having all my sisters around! I also got some pretty sweet gifts, something I'll blog about later!

Hopefully, your 2011 was as good as mine

<3 Lynne

1 comment: